Deborah Grischo, a native Arizonan, is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She received her undergraduate and graduate degrees from Arizona State University. With over 15 years of experience as an FNP, she enjoys managing both acute and chronic conditions for a variety of patients both young and old. In her practice, Deborah strives to make illness prevention, wellness, and patient education a priority.
When not seeing patients, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Her hobbies include exploring Arizona, photography, and crocheting.
- Arizona State University, Masters of Science in Nursing, 1998
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1986
- Mesa Community College, Associate of Arts in Nursing, 1980
- ANCC Certified
- DEA Licensed
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- Basic Life Support Certified
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Arizona Nurses Association (AzNA)